Aims and Scope
This Spring School is intended for advanced master students, PhD students, and young researchers in algebraic geometry. Its aim is to provide an insight of some current research topics on the themes of invariants in algebraic geometry.
It will be centered around a series of five courses of 4 hours each completed by research talks proposed by the participants to the school.
- New techniques in the foundations of moduli theory, Jarod Alper (University of Washington)
- Cox rings and their applications in algebraic geometry, Ivan Arzhantsev (HSE Moscow)
- Quadratic invariants for algebraic varieties, Frédéric Déglise (IMB Dijon)
- Geometric Invariant Theory for non-reductive groups, Victoria Hoskins (Freie Universität Berlin)
- (To be confirmed) Ravi Vakil (Stanford University)